Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Spicy BBQ Mayo Sauce Recipe


Spicy BBQ Mayo Sause
      Yes! I am also a bit of a foodie among being an computer artist person. I decided to take this chance to post a recipe of mine that I love to make . This is a simple four to five ingredient sauce of stuff that most people have their fridge and pantry. If you don't have the ingredients their not something that you will just use on this one recipe unlike many others that I've made (that that big jar of black strap molasses in my cabinet still).

I had originally tried to make a recipe to duplicate Red Robins sauce that comes with their onion ring tower (which is also very tasty) . However in my process like a few other recipes in attempts to duplicate another I end up with my own personalized recipe that may not taste just the same but is delicious in its own  way.

On to the making of the yummy sauce!


What you'll need is the following: 

Small Mixing Bowl
Whisk
Funnel (optional) 
Dispensing Container (I love my sauce bottle, I actually got it at the dollar store!)

Ingredients 

1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce  (I personally use Sweet Baby Rays, its a family fav but any sweet BBQ works)
1/2 Cup Mayo (Regular or Light Mayo is fine) 
1/2 TBS Hot Sauce
1 TSP Paprika
1 TBS Honey (Optional) (it helps cut the hotness for some and helps it be a little more kid friendly)

Ingredients 
 - Combine  BBQ Sauce, Mayo, Hot Sauce, and Paprika in bowl and whisk till thoroughly combined.
- (Optional) Once fully combined add honey
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving!


Since I don't burn though this stuff I tend to make this small batch more often.  If you love this recipe and want o make it for a party or more because you have a big family just double up and fill the bottle :D

Also if you do have a serving bottle like mine I highly recommend you use a funnel. My pour counter has gotten a facial more then once more twice with various sauses when I forget to use my funnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment